RTF-DATA-SAW to PIC16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone help me?

maybe anyone knows where I could get some help?

Hi,

Yes you can connect the two devices together as shown in the mano.jpeg.

The RTF datasheet clearly identifies the pin connections.

What are you going to use for the other device, another 877 and RTF ?

As mentioned in the RTF datasheet your data has to be Encoded / Decoded by using the 'Manchester' method otherwise your data just gets mixed up with all the other signals using that part of the air waves.

If you are using Assembly code then you can find a working examples here - I have used it ok.
For other compliers you will have to look around.
http://www.winpicprog.co.uk/pic_tutorial12.htm

Reactions: tomas

tomas

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Yes. If you are talking about the RF Tx/RX module, you can connect it directly to any MCU which works at +5V. The module gives a TTL o/p and receives a TTL i/p.
You have to connect Rx pin of module to Tx pin of MCU and connect Tx pin of module to Rx pin of MCU.

Reactions: tomas

tomas

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Im using micro C. One device will be remote control board, and other - a car. I need them to share information.

Hi,

Be careful if using them on your car, I found that my 433mhz units blocked to signals from the door locking signals of the door key !

"As mentioned in the RTF datasheet your data has to be Encoded / Decoded by using the 'Manchester' method otherwise your data just gets mixed up with all the other signals using that part of the air waves."

How this can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.