Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rohde Schwarz SFU - Service Manual

OliverWirthg

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone!

My R&S SFU reports an error: "Synchronization error on reference PLL - please check ext. reference connection". In the HW settings it is set to: Reference -> Internal (10 MHz). I measured at the "Ref Freq Out" connector, it seems that the reference signal is present. I switched the HW setup to an external signal and connected the signal from the stable generator to the "Ref Freq In" connector. The error was still present. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

In the document "Specifications" version 03.00 from March 2005 I found in the section "Ordering Information" under the number 2110.2522.22 the item "Hardcopy of service manuals (in English)". Is it possible to get service documentation for these instrument?

In addition, would anyone be able to advise how the diagnostic data can be verified according to Fig.? For some of them the voltage values are listed but not for most of them. Is there any document for verification?

Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• SFUattach.jpg
    SFUattach.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
Only thing I have for you is that archive.org has many manuals, there are manual specific web sites, and I inhabit an email list that is all about test equipment where a lot of this kind of thing is shouted out.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back