Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] replace resistor model

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinguyen

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am designing a circuit in cadence virtuoso 6.1.6. I used resistors that are not supported by the pdk of TSMC since they were defined by the group where I am working. How can I replace the current model with the one of TSMC? Is there a specific file that contains the mapping of the models such as cds.lib is a file listing all the libraries...

Kind regards,

Johan

How can I replace the current model with the one of TSMC?

I think you have to set up such a correspondence list yourself. Then select the former individual models one by one and change each one to the corresponding new model name and its TSMC PDK library.

I think you have to set up such a correspondence list yourself. Then select the former individual models one by one and change each one to the corresponding new model name and its TSMC PDK library.

Hey I managed to make it work by defining a resistor with the rules of other defined resistors in the pdk. I added this text file in one of the model libraries.

Many thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back