Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Man - Machine communication protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

artem

Advanced Member level 4
Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to open discussion related to Man_machine communication
protocol . The machine is remotely connected thorugh wireless GSM access mcu controlled device . The communication is done via GSM phone's SMS messasges .

My approach is to abstract the communication via object definitions , where each controlled entity (let say device or sensor ) is represented in form of objects and their methods . Objectss are referenced trhough their names . When user whishes to sest particular device status (let say door to open ) it should type "object name" + "object method" + "method arguments " .
While assuming that there will be feature allowing to alter object nmae and method names it could be possible to built configurable system
to any individual needs . Also , it is preffered to have protocol encoding
result meeting the linguistic rules of particular language being used in Man_Machine communication .

My questions are :
Is there ready to use protocol(s) designed to meet criterias above , and what improvements can be done to mentioned approach ?

Hope to have your opinions .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back