Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have to send a 50MHz differential data

how far can i send this data

if any one have chart please share

regards
uzmeed

You can take the maximum length of 100BASE-TX ethernet cabling as a first guess (about 100 m).

Sorry FvM i dint get ur point u mean that taking 100BASE-TX ethernet cabling as a refference we can roughly transmitt to 100m on 50MHz

let me explain my problem i hav 14 bit diffrential data ( total 28 bits)
that is to be transmitted over 100feet on 50MHz

i worked with 4MHz and got noise at reception

can the PCB be a probab;e cause

this time i want to have a much cleaner data with 50 MHz

is it feasible and wat type of cable should we use

regards
uzmeed

i dint get ur point u mean that taking 100BASE-TX ethernet cabling as a refference we can roughly transmitt to 100m on 50MHz
Yes, I thought this would be obvious. More general, just take it as a proof of feasibility. 50 MHz is the transmitted fundamental frequency, the bit rate is 100 MBit/s. According to CAT 5 cable data, you can expect about 10 to 15 dB attenuation per 100 m at 50 MHz. In my opinion, the 100BASE-TX reference shows, what can be achieved with limited effort. Other standards are achieving higher data rates, e.g. 250 MBit/s per twisted pair with Gbit ethernet.

Without knowing the hardware details, it's impossible to determine the cause of the observed problems, I think.

Problem is hard to be scientist that must more investigate and alway improve opinions , Highly dope varium may make broken blood and using Toroid in circuit should beware cross magnetic couple leakage as balance current for long use Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…