Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quectel M66 HTTP POST empty data is getting stored in the server instead of string

marzzzz

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi There!

I am using a Quectel M66 GSM/GPRS module to post data to an AWS server using AT Commands with the help of the TeraTerm serial monitor. The database stores data in plain text format. The board I am using is https://evelta.com/m66-gsm-gprs-breakout-audio-jack/#productDescription. I have tested this board for SMS to send SMS and HTTP GET to read data from a server, and these are working properly. But when I do HTTP POST, it shows as data sent successfully in the HTTPREAD, but when I check the server using Postman, an empty row gets added instead of the data I type. Since an empty row gets added, I am assuming there is no error in HTTP connectivity, but somehow data becomes empty. Is it because the server is not able to read the data I type? I have tested the same API using a SIM7600EI module and with that, I am able to POST data successfully. I have attached the screenshot of the AT commands I have used to POST the data using Quectel M66. Please help me fix this issue.
1719761682842.png

Thanks in advance!

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: