Not open for further replies.

Hi-Tone

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am looking for a 6dB coupler that can give me 0*, 90*, 180* and 270*. Typically it consists of a 3 wilkinson combiners, however i would like it in 'one' small package, like the Yantel:
**broken link removed**

Am I wrong about it called a Quadrifilar, because i dont see many suppliers out there making these. I would have expect this to be standard from either i.e. Mini-Circuit or Anaren Xinger.

Never dealt with quad helical antennas myself, but it seems that "quadrifilar splitter/combiner" is standard nomenclature. Minicircuits does make some (example), though they are not in IC form. Wider specified bandwidth than the Yantel parts you mentioned though.

Thanks.
Yes, I guess must engineers place 3 wilkinson splitters on the board. I just assumed there must be some of these out there as 3 splitters + y/4 can fill up some space on the board.

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I've looked at those too, however these are a bit hard to get in Europe. Datasheet and S-parameters are great, but nothing about ordering samples.
Would you mind sharing how you received samples of these ?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…