Not open for further replies.

Andrew Lebon

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
greetings can any one help me to make a gate driver transformer for TL494 WITH TOTEM TRS freqency is 50KHZ of smps
ratio of transformer is 1:1:1 PLEASE can anyone help me
warm regards
andrew lebon:-?

Hello
greetings can any one help me to make a gate driver transformer for TL494 WITH TOTEM TRS freqency is 50KHZ of smps
ratio of transformer is 1:1:1 PLEASE can anyone help me
warm regards
andrew lebon
Hi Andrew
Yes of course i can help you . where is your problem exactly ? in core selection ? or perhaps number of turns ? or perhaps diagonal of wire ? If you mention these parameters then i can help you as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi Goldsmith
greetings thank you for replying as i am new to smps can you advice me
1 CORE SELECTION i have KS130125A sendust core with me can i use it or please advice suitable core
2 no of turns for primary and secondary since 1:1:1 all turns will be same and if possible inductance of primary winding i have LCR meter
sorry for bothering you so much its a smps i am trying to make it without a schematic only thing i have is component layout on pcb whose tracks are not clear its about 2kw
based on TL494 IC operating at 50KHZ i hope i can make this smps because i need it for my d class amp

warm regards
andrew lebon

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Goldsmith
greetings pic of smps near the 4 brown caps is the round pulse transformer i am trying to make
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• 6b3a8d137e6ed81d.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 60

greetings thank you for replying as i am new to smps can you advice me
Hi Andrew
Certainly !

1 CORE SELECTION i have KS130125A sendust core with me can i use it or please advice suitable core
2 no of turns for primary and secondary since 1:1:1 all turns will be same and if possible inductance of primary winding i have LCR meter

Well , i've a good suggestion for you . here a thread comes that i've described many things about magnetic elements into it , so read all of it's pages then ask me again if you've any problem :
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/229615/

Best Wishes + Good Luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.