Psion Revo / Revo Plus (Diamond Mako in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjitter

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Ever since Psion did the dirty and ditched the revo & net book series of PDA, there has been a stable and useful base of people who still use the units. I want to design a new case for the revo, based not on the clam shell system but on a flat semi-hinged design (obviously due to patent copyrights on the old style casings).

Is anyone else interested in possibly making this project work, the idea I have is for an extended battery pack, to outlive the standard Toshiba 700 mA batteries that seem to fail after a few years due to the constant charge/discharge cycle, 2 to increase physical ram or find away of accessing an SD card slot and to itegrate in the new housing LEDS for a backlight display of somesort. A tall order I know but a worthwhile project to bring new life to these highly underated bits of kit, which most people use next to their PC's anyway, give me a Revo over a crappy palm anyday. If you're interested in theis project or can help in anyway, please emil john (no SPACE) gilbert@orange.net and let me know your thoughts and/or ideas.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…