Status
Not open for further replies.

jdhar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have added pictures to my site for 3 projects I have recently completed - the reason I am posting is if anyone just wants to take a look at them for fun. Also, I have spare boards, and can sell them off for cheap if anyone is interested in them.

ViaMMC - front end mp3 player for my linux mini-itx server. Controls xmms using a remote-control, and has playlist changing/manipulation functionality also.

**broken link removed**

EthDev - Ethernet development board with National 10/100 PHY and Altera Cyclone FPGA. I'm using this to write a TCP/IP stack, but will be making a new version of the board soon.

**broken link removed**

4YDP - our 4th-year design project. Blind-spot ultrasonic sensors that can interface to a Nissan Maxima to obtain speed readings etc...

**broken link removed**

I thought I would add another project to this page if anyone is interested. It is a Nissan Maxima ECU interface. For those with a Nissan Maxima, you can basically read/modify any engine parameter by effectively turning your car into an I2C port. Very easy to interface to.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…