Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Processor selection,.,.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raks_universe

Newbie level 5
Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In my project ,i have to do following operation

I) Video data acquisition
II)by using this data,i have to implement i) kalman filter
ii)video compressing

For this above operation .,.,.

Which Processor i have to choose,.,.,.??

Plss assist me appropriate processor id and other detailss...

Plss help me,.,.,.:???:

Hi, I think some points are missing in requirements. What is the video data format ? and how do you want to implement the filter ? it can be done on a CPLD or DSP, or even a Microcontroller. Please refer to this thread : https://www.edaboard.com/threads/120534/ and Simple Kalman Filter in C [c] [c++] [filter] [kalman]. Looking at the code complexity, it looks to me like any 16-bit controller should be enough to implement the filter- only the filter. Video data acquisition is a different issue.

Hello dude,.,

video data can be any of compressed format(bcoz i think , small size data can be more advantage compared to large memory data)
I want to implement kalman filter for "prediction of trajectory" purpose,

I think,it wil be better to choose dsp processor than fpga as i have to do video processing .

And one important matter is that,
Can i implement all these above functions i)video compression ii)kalman filter (predicting the trajectory of moving particle) in a single processor chip,

Plss help me with an appropriate processor chip ,.,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back