Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with SIM6822

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am going to design a BLDC circuit i have prepared an IPM part number sim6822m my problem is here when IPM pinout connect to bldc motor the circuit does not turn on and no current flow and does not turn on IPM mosfet. it does not get hot and after cutting off the power supply the output of the IPM is 22 OHM with ground.
why is this happening?
my ipm has been damaged

SIM6822M-STRUCTURE.jpg

Hi,

I guess you don`t keep on datasheet specifications.

We have nothing to validate what you are doing.
if you really need help, then provide all that is necessary for helping: Your schematic, voltages, timings, links to datasheets...

Klaus

Confirm that the BLDC motor is in good condition and not causing excessive load or short-circuits.
Measure the phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground resistances of the motor to ensure there are no shorts.

Confirm that the BLDC motor is in good condition and not causing excessive load or short-circuits.
Measure the phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground resistances of the motor to ensure there are no shorts.
thank you
The motor is not connected to the circuit, the MOSFET output is short-circuited to ground
Only one output is short circuited

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: