Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with noise and power in RC tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

namit

Junior Member level 3
Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Have a remote control tank (very noise)

First thing i want to setup a remote camera that i have and it needs 8 to 9 volts so i have set it up with a 9v battery but it keeps dying its need more juice the tank runs off 9v 1000am and this setup is 8 * 2 is there any way that i can setup alternative batterys in there or just take some power off tanks power supply.

also anyone know how how to make it less noise? any suggestions?

Thanks

Remote Control Tank

If I understand correctly, the tank has two 8V batteries in series? If so, you could tap into the series connection and get 8V directly from this battery. This would be at the lower limit of your camera. Therefore, it would work until that battery began become discharged.

Otherwise, you need a regulator to drop the 16V down to 9V. The LM7809 as well as numerous other devices will work.

https://www.fairchildsemi.com/pf/LM/LM7809.html

As to the noise, I do not have a suggestion. Is this a toy army tank or a water tank, or something else? If it is a toy army tank, the noise was probably designed in from the beginning.

Remote Control Tank

The tank has a 9.6v 1000mAh in series
and the camera need 8vs (but a 9v battery works to power it)

I want to power the tank and the camera off same battery do ya think this is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back