Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with data reduction in image sequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver2000

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hallo All !

i hope u can give me some hints to solve my problem.

So, imagine we have a sample of steel, for where the height = width = 5 cm and the depth = 2cm.

suppose We make a temprature excitation over this sample from the surface using a flash lamp. At the same time there is a camera focused over the samples which films the temperature behavior inside the sample (Infrared Camera). So this Camera generates a number of frames or image sequences.

So my Question is, how can i use this temperature behavior for a particular point on the surface in order to make data reduction in the spatial domain in the images in consider to Nequist Frequency?? should i calculate the Function in the fourier domain and find the highes frequency?

i really do not know what to do.. would be happy to heat ur hints !
regards
Oli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back