precision constant current source, 5uA to 1uA ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_monster

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone suggest a method for achieving this with good temp. stability?

Dear mr_monster
Hi
For which load ? ( i want know that how much voltage you'll need ) . there are many simple ways available for this aim .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hey,
It's for a bias voltage to input a curve tracer I bought from Leader. It is a very basic unit that hooks up onto a scope. As far as I could understand, this current will be the "step current" size that is fed into the transistor base. Thanks!

Humm , i think a simple programmable current source with a simple jfet , can help you as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

I would check out**broken link removed**excellent app note.
Actually a curve tracer is something I've been meaning to get round to as well! but never enough time : (
I was planning to use that app note to base my current source on.

Dear sky_123
Hi
The link that you have attached seems pretty good ! i can suggest it to many of my friends .
Regards
Goldsmith

Hi Goldsmith,

Yes, I agree, it is a brilliant doc. It is a pleasure reading such documents when the writer put so much effort into it, and make it easy-to-read.
Sadly Bob Pease passed away last year.

Thanks everyone for the help. I'll go read that article!

Goldsmith! I just noticed you are from Iran. I hope things will settle down one day so you guys could come and visit us in Israel.

Sadly Bob Pease passed away last year.
Oh what a bad news is that !
Dear mr_monster
Hi
I hope things will settle down one day i could come and visit Palestine .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…