Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

precision constant current source, 5uA to 1uA ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_monster

Member level 4
Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone suggest a method for achieving this with good temp. stability?

Dear mr_monster
Hi
For which load ? ( i want know that how much voltage you'll need ) . there are many simple ways available for this aim .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hey,
It's for a bias voltage to input a curve tracer I bought from Leader. It is a very basic unit that hooks up onto a scope. As far as I could understand, this current will be the "step current" size that is fed into the transistor base. Thanks!

Humm , i think a simple programmable current source with a simple jfet , can help you as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

I would check out**broken link removed**excellent app note.
Actually a curve tracer is something I've been meaning to get round to as well! but never enough time : (
I was planning to use that app note to base my current source on.

Dear sky_123
Hi
The link that you have attached seems pretty good ! i can suggest it to many of my friends .
Regards
Goldsmith

Hi Goldsmith,

Yes, I agree, it is a brilliant doc. It is a pleasure reading such documents when the writer put so much effort into it, and make it easy-to-read.
Sadly Bob Pease passed away last year.

Thanks everyone for the help. I'll go read that article!

Goldsmith! I just noticed you are from Iran. I hope things will settle down one day so you guys could come and visit us in Israel. :)

Sadly Bob Pease passed away last year.
Oh what a bad news is that !
Dear mr_monster
Hi
I hope things will settle down one day i could come and visit Palestine .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back