Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Plotting a Graph in cadence with different axis variables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vineel13

Newbie level 6
Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a voltage control oscillator and I need to do an analysis between the control_voltage and the output_frequency. Right now I am able to plot the control_voltage and the output waveform with respect to the time. I even used the calculator function to plot the frequency of this output waveform. But is there anyway in which I can plot a graph with the X axis as my control_voltage and my Y axis as the output_frequency?

Hi,
I think you can try: You export function ( from calculator) to outputs ( in ADE L). After you set vcontrol is variable then RUN.

I think I figured out the solution myself.
You had to first click on the control_voltage plot and drag it into the frequency vs time plot
now right click on the X axis and click on Y vs Y option and choose the control_voltage option and click plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back