Not open for further replies.

imrankrtp

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please reply urgently!!!

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY!!!!! Has anybody got a some of the mixer simulation at AWR??? PLEASE HELP'!!!!!!!!!! please send us a link!!! we didn't find..

please reply urgently!!!

check the getting started guide
and what do uwant to do in Mixer

khouly

Re: please reply urgently!!!

we have got a projet at microwave and our design mixer is not operate so we must find a mixer simulation at awr between 2 hours. if you have any simulation PLEASE SEND!! Which kind of mixer use is not important

please reply urgently!!!

Let me guess, you and the other person are a students whose mixer assignment does not simulate? You need a mixer simulation because you can't pass off one of the 17 examples include with AWR as your own? You would get a better grade if tried to figure out what's wrong. This is what we call in American engineering schools "weeding out".

Re: please reply urgently!!!

My subject is a research and my academician give us a this site link so he wants to us research.And we have a mixer but it hasn't got operate correctly ;have a problem.I explain this at the top of my request. It is not a on guard request,surely you don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…