Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photoelectric demonstration

dhiaa12

Newbie level 5
Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys ,
I found these experiements on Alibaba and it said to be photoelectric effect experiements . Can any one tell me what are these parts I encirculed in white ? Never know such parts!
Thanks alot
1000051357.png
1000051354.jpg

The component symbols on second picture clarify, it's a light barrier formed by LED (either visible or IR) and photo diode.

The component symbols on second picture clarify, it's a light barrier formed by LED (either visible or IR) and photo

The component symbols on second picture clarify, it's a light barrier formed by LED (either visible or IR) and photo diode.
Dear,
Photoelectric cell should consist of cell that generate current when hit by proper light say UV. Do you think photodiode generate electrons when exposed to light ?

Electron-hole pairs are separated by photon energy.
With an external applied field you get photoconduction.

Across an internal field ((junction potential) you can
get photocurrent (provided that terminal voltage is well
below that potenential, else it just circulates internally).

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back