PCB Layout Displaying White Screen Issue

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey everyone,
I'm using version 17.2 (SPac 88), and whenever I remote into my computer from home, I encounter an issue where the PCB layout does not display, it only shows a white screen. I know the board is still there because I can interact with it, but nothing is visible on the screen display just blank white screen.

Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be related to graphics settings or remote display issues? Any ideas on how to resolve it?

I'm using version 17.2 (SPac 88)
???
Generally, a graphic settings issue is most likely the reason. PCB layout tool is using special graphic driver that's not supported by remote access software. Configure PCB layout tool to use only basic graphic mode.

???
Generally, a graphic settings issue is most likely the reason. PCB layout tool is using special graphic driver that's not supported by remote access software. Configure PCB layout tool to use only basic graphic mode.
Thanks for the quick response! I accessed the tool remotely so that it could be a driver conflict. I will try switching it to basic graphic mode and see if that resolves the issue. https://whitescreen.vip/

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…