Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB design transfer method

Status
Not open for further replies.

arschleben

Junior Member level 2
Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, anyone have tried using transfer paper (common from Hp or any other brand) to put a printed design on the proto -to-be-board, and then do the etching? anyone knows if this works?, I heard on a chat that this is possible, but I have my own doubts since the paper that I know that it should be use, is like press n peel or Dyna, etc.

It seems like there is some Epson glossy 140g paper that will function ok , according to many ppl on the net.

have a look here

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Some say you can do SMD with TT (Toner Transfer) , but others say SMD is not for TT , but ok for DIP and normal components.

/Bingo

The normal method is to use transparencies and use an ultraviolet light to transfer this to board that has photo resist layer.
Very good results can be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.