Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

novel lms algorithm applied to adaptive noise cancellation s

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitineed

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FPGA and MATLAB

I want to implement basic model on NEXY-2 board , which I purchased from Xilinx company. As from the company point of view I am not getting any help.

I am faceing some basic problem regarding the input or output to/from board.

My inputs are in form of voltage and current whcih will be sensed by sensors and after processing by FPGA processor output will be 6 or 12
firing pulse which will be send to IGBT inverter gate circuit.

Here I am not getting that how input and output will be configured to the Board, means I should use some external connectors or pins or some
card for interface. I have PMOD ADC and DAC connector with bucsticks.

In general a my problem is :-

1. Let a 3 volt signal I want to send to board via some ADC card.
2. After some processing let just multiply this signal with some constant, I want to see this signal on some DSO or CRO.

This is I think the basic problem for starting, if this will run then I can understand how input and output can be managed on board.

Pl help me regarding this matter.So pl give me some solution regarding
this issue. I will be very helpful to you. Pl also provide some material regarding this board.

Re: FPGA and MATLAB

Thanks sir,

Sir i go thrw the data sheet but my main problem is that how to handle ADC and DAC in real time, means we have to write some program or in ISE or MATLAB.

mens, i want to give input to board let a 3volt signal and then wants to see it after some processing, then how i should proceed.

FPGA and MATLAB

Hi,

Yes, that right. You do have to write down program to configure your ADC & DAC through SPI protocol.

Here is one reference design for Spartan 3E FPGA starter board which you might find useful :

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back