Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need topic idea for a project in mobile communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

plato

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai friends ,
after a good search i hav found this site and hope to get some help frm this. i am an engg student in kerala university. i wanna do some project in final year.. so need some ideas for it. i am slightly interested in mobile communication but i not know wat to do on that topic too.. plz suggest me some good ideas as well as some topics ..

hope to get good coperation frm u people
[/b]

Re: Help me for a prject

You could do a PC to PC link via RF, you could use the modulation used in the wireless comms we have today, but working slower, just to demonstrate the concept.
From my experience i advise you to try to keep it as simple as possible,because this things have the bad habit of going wrong.
This is just an idea it doesn't mean you do it, see if it is feasable within the time you have.

thats a good idea and thanks for it.. but is it possible to transmit data via radio waves as in the case of the wireless communication? or is it better to go for infra red than the rf communication between the pcs?
could u suggest me some web address where i can find such a circuit?

if so very much thanks

Help me for a prject

u may read some matter on the CDMA or OFDM. They are the importable on the mobile communication!

i would prefer RF, IR has a short range and need to be directed.
concerning the circuits i really don't know where you can find them but that should be a part of your work for the project, research, you'll learn a lot by doing it, and you should at least try to develop the circuit yourself, assembling one pre made takes the fun out of it, and it's harder to debug if something go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back