Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all
requested i want a sotware for copy a pcb layout
i want to try scan2cad but not fullfill
if you know any software pcb tool for copying pcb layout just inform that tool for copying layout. i am thanks for all.

Re: layout scanning

faizy said:
hi to all
requested i want a sotware for copy a pcb layout
i want to try scan2cad but not fullfill
if you know any software pcb tool for copying pcb layout just inform that tool for copying layout. i am thanks for all.

I'm not sure what you mean by "...try scan2cad but not fullfill..."
but you can try eagle software. It lets you import most pcb files.

sir
basicaly i have a pcb of traniner board. which i want copy as it. pcb are in hard form not a pcb file format. so i request that any tool which are you used for this purpose. or how make a pcb as it . i try to copy (printed circuit board) of trainer. first i scan the pcb on the scaner this bmp format import in scan2cad which are the tool used for related to this purpose. but i have not enough knowledge about it. so i requested that you know any other tool used for this purpose. thank for your reply

The trainer board is full or empty. If empty then it will be easy. take it's positive or negative film as required by ur pcb manufacturer. if full also then just make same layout in some pcb software. The most simplest is sprint layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…