Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help To Find This

Status
Not open for further replies.

devildonebad

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ok so yesterday i spent most of the day trying to fiqure out a problem i had with running a circuit with a motor that i only needed to turn so far and stop while the rest of the circuit continued (eg. Buzzer, L.e.d's.) so ive got that figured out (with no help from another board where people didn't even reply to me) and now im on the hunt for a keylock switch that can control like the pic below.. and can i ask that if you think you know or you know of another set up that would work where i can use a key please say as i need to source this by monday and if you want to see the whole set up just say and ill send you a schematic

thanks alot
aaron

please post the schematics and what you want the switch to do i.e. whether it is tptt or tpdt etc....

ok ill get the sematics on soon need to move them about in the scanner...

its basicly the same way you would use a dpdt to control a motors direction except it also has the following set up....

on-off-reverse
on-off-reverse
off-on-off

devildonebad said:
ok ill get the sematics on soon need to move them about in the scanner...

its basicly the same way you would use a dpdt to control a motors direction except it also has the following set up....

on-off-reverse
on-off-reverse
off-on-off

i didnt understand what you have represented as
on-off-reverse
on-off-reverse
off-on-off

that is how i hope to wire the switch and that image i posted early tells the story but give me a sec and ill up load the whole thing

k... upload the schematics and the diagram well.... the diagram is not clear with regards to whether some points are connected or not... also post where these connections go to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back