Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for cordless drill part

Ripu Behl

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello experts.. I am facing a problem with cordless drill 16 v somehow mosfet burns and not able to find its value its 16v nicd battery operated drill can any show me some light wheren which path i move... Which mosfet it was.. And which will work instead of this and i am going to work with 2 amp 4s battery now as old was also same like 1.3amp... Here attached a picture so may help.... Pls help me out that which mosfet or transistor i have to go with... Mine guess is its mosfet 610 or 340... Cep writen from that guess mine is cep 630

Attachments

• IMG_20240915_231244.jpg
    IMG_20240915_231244.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240915_231227.jpg
    IMG_20240915_231227.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
Photo #1, near bottom: Black insulation looks ragged where it rubs on thin metal. Bare wire is exposed. Can you verify where is contact and where is continuity? And where it should not make contact?

Your chief problem appears to be removing the ailing mosfet from that cramped compartment. It burned a hole in itself (or it was a tiny explosion?). Is a heat sink underneath it? Is that in good shape?

But is that the only burned component? Is it lodged in a socket connector of some kind? Any further repair should involve testing burned components.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: