Status
Not open for further replies.

girish_wabale

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need crystal oscillator of 60KHz .Can anybody give me the link from where buy it

i mean 60 Khz oscillator IC on digikey i found only crystals .there was some crystal IC s for 60 Khz but they were discontinued.
Please give me another link
thanx

Hmmm....that's a bit harder to find. I suppose you could make an oscillator using a crystal. These notes should help if that's what you want to do:

To jonw0224
Thanks
is it possible to make more precise oscillator than crystal. What about microcontroller based oscillators.

Maybe a stupid question but why dont you just divide down a higher frequency? Will be more stable aswell. With a small MCU (2051) this shouldnt be so hard.

If you need 60kHz time base and you can not find 60kHz crystal, you can use 6MHz crystal, which is pretty common and not expensive, and divide the frequency by 100 ..

Around that speed, the most commonly used is 32.768kHz, for low low application.
Why 60kHz?

To OKGUY i am using it for conductiviy measurement by eddy current technique
60 Khz is standerd freq for that. We are using custom manufactured 60 Khz crystals in that.But it is not stand in shock and viabration so i want 60 Khz Crystal IC speciaficaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…