Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ms51fb9ae adc uart transmissions

NIOZEMBOMB

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a MPPT charge controller which is designed and I have the schematic and pin diagram I am verifying the operation of each pin listed in pin diagram. So I need to check the voltage on the pin p0.5 which is the panel voltage and send those values to arduino for serial monitor through pins p0.6 and p0.7 which are configured for uart transmission I am using Nuvoton ms51 series as that is on the board (charge controller). I have uploaded a code for that but I am unable to read the values on the serial monitor on arduino. I have checked for baud rate and all the basic stuff but need help to identify what wrong. I can also paste both codes if needed.

Hi,

if you want us to help you ... you need to give use useful informations.

* Link to datasheets
* schematic, including all necessary informations.
* connection wiring between PC and uController
* code .. including comments, for us to know what you expect it to do
* scope pictures
* a clear error description. "I am unable to read..." is no useful description. --> What exactly do you expect, and what exactly happens instead?

What "both" codes do you mean? You have more than one?

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: