Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mp3 player on the fm band of a car tuner !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassenman

Advanced Member level 4
Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wanna build a little fm tranmitter to plug my mp3 flash player into it and then listen to music with the fm tuner of my car .
any links or suggestions that can help me ??

thank u
yes i am newbie but i wanna built that myself , those links are really useful but my problem that i can't choose the modulator that suits me the best !!
thanks for helping me
REGARDS .

Well let's see, First of all you need to check the unused bands on your FM radio, will be very useful if you live outisde the city, as many local bands will be free at your place. Choose your central frequency to be in the middle of the band you notice to be free.
Second, you need a low power transmitter.
Third, the bandwidth of your channel must be about 20KHz to give you the whole sound quality of your MP3 player, with left and right channels.
Those are the main needs in your circuit I suppose.
I'll try getting back to you if I find anything more.

Salam.

Check out this website, there are a lot of FM TX projects. I've made a stereo TX using the schematics of Harry.

**broken link removed**

cheers
hari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back