niks

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help to get uC?

Hi,
I want a micro-controller which s havin operating frequency of 7MHz at 3.0V. and i can generate o/p frequency of 50% duty cycle...
niks

Microchip MCUs

Hi Niks,

You might to look into Microchip MCU. Some PIC18 has 8 MHz internal osc. I think Microchip is your choice. Please comment.

Most (I am afraid all) Pic's are limited to 4MHZ when operated at 3.0V, you could look for example at Atmel Mega Avr L Series for example Mega8L, Mega16L ...

They are able to operate at up to 8 MHz with min 2.7 V supply.

hxxp://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/param_table.asp?family_id=607&OrderBy=part_no&Direction=ASC

best regards

I think that you can try MSP430 of TI. It work in 1.8~3.6V and work frequency can suitable your need.

HI
I tried all these .. but the problem is MIPS is much much low ... i need it min 125nSec .. i.e. 8MHz .....
Does anyone know thecontroller
niks

Re: need help to get uC?

niks said:
Hi,
I want a micro-controller which s havin operating frequency of 7MHz at 3.0V. and i can generate o/p frequency of 50% duty cycle...
niks

Try Motorolla HS08 that's good for low power

with PSOC www.cypressmicro.com you have up to 24Mhz internal clock (rally 12...) without external osc.

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…