Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mel Cepstrum Coefficients

Status
Not open for further replies.

malaguena

Newbie level 5
Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mfcc.m

Hi,
I found the mel cepstrum coefficients of a part of a wav file(speech signal). But I am not sure whether its true or not. Because the coefficients are almost same with another different part's mel cepstrum coefficients of the same speech signal.

I am sending the samples of a part of my speech signal. And also I am sending the mel cepstrum coefficients (20 coefficients) of this part of the speech signal.

Could anybody who has a program for the mel cepstrum coefficient calculation, check whether the given coefficients are true or not?

Thanks

Thanks for the toolbox that you recommended. I examined it, but it requires a wav file to calculate the mfcc. But I have just the samples. So is there any way to convert the samples to a wav file, or is there another toolkit for mfcc calculation? (c code is preferred)

to convert samples to a wav file use "wavwrite" function in Matlab.

Hi,

I dont see a toolbox in that link. COuld you please express the ling again?

Re: mfcc.m

Hi,
I found the mel cepstrum coefficients of a part of a wav file(speech signal). But I am not sure whether its true or not. Because the coefficients are almost same with another different part's mel cepstrum coefficients of the same speech signal.

I am sending the samples of a part of my speech signal. And also I am sending the mel cepstrum coefficients (20 coefficients) of this part of the speech signal.

Could anybody who has a program for the mel cepstrum coefficient calculation, check whether the given coefficients are true or not?

Thanks
can u send me the codes for mfcc...thanx and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back