Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Materials and good notes for bilinear transformation in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

oshaye3

Member level 3
Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am writing a program and I have finished the analogue part and now it is time to convert it to discreet time using appropriate transformation which is bilinear transformation. supposed I want to convert this transfer function below to discreet time using bilinear transformation, how can I write it.

H= 1/s^2 + 1.414s+1

please guys, what i need is explanation on how to write this correctly. How can i define my sampling frequency and how do i use it within this function.
b=[1 1.414 1]
for example bilinear(1,b,?)

Directly using bilinear in Matlab may not be correct and am aware of prewarping, but i need materias and tutorials on how to be 100% sure that using this simple function is not errorneous

Apologies for my long sentence. notes and materials are needed to be grounded in writing this program

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back