Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Machine Learning-Long Bone fracture

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasneem_gh

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Please I need someone who can help me in my issue,
I have to diagnose Fracture in long bone using X-ray images, But I don't know how to start, and which step to take at first??

So far, I have the images only, but I didn't specify a technique to be used in this problem diagnosis??

Please, I need Your help,,,

Thank You very much;

Tasneem

You need to identify unique visual features of long bone fractures as seen in Xrays
Start of by documenting the heuristics rules that a person will follow to detect and classify a long bone fracture
Once you have these features you can start to train ML systems how a normal bone X-ray looks and how a long bone fracture X-ray looks

Thank You very much, but I need to know what are the most commonly known segmentation method used in this case (if we need segmentation) as well as classification???

Tasnem

Status
Not open for further replies.