harryd

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LTE graduation project

hi
i am doing my graduation project on LTE ( long Term Evolution ) and i was thinking of making a simple dimensioning or implementing physical layer .. what do u think and if u have any other ideas on LTE please mention

LTE graduation project

If you live in a country where LTE has a good chance of being implemented, go directly to dimensioning

harryd

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: LTE graduation project

but how can i start such a project ?? i want to do it on Matlab but what exactly i am looking for ?

well i am actually trying to get my project sponsored by one of the telecommunication company but i want to know what exactly what i am looking for? finding the best locations to put BS ...etc etc

hello

I am also looking a project related to LTE or VoiP.. what have in your mind can you please tell me completely .. so we can both decide what we have to do next.. thanx

fasi..

well i am actually settled on dimensioning 4g using LTE .... and i still confused on how i can start. However, you can always implement the physical layer

you decide where to place the base stations etc...

better you try some existing LTE phy layer simulators. this would help a lot.

my graduation project is also LTE dimensioning
i am asking if u did that on matlab or it can't be done and need amore powerful programming language.........java , C# , python, etc.........what is better in your opinion ...matlab or else?.......as the sponsoring company is refusing matlab because of customization ??

Hello.

How about starting your project with PAPR analysis of LTE system?

Uplink of LTE system takes a "SC-FDMA" instead of "OFDMA", due to the PAPR problem. Actually, there's a some of advantage in PAPR reduction using a "SC-FDMA".

It would be helpful if you compare and (numerically) analyze the PAPR between SC-FDMA and OFDMA. Also, (I think) it's easy to implement the simulator with matlab.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.