Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lt spice simulation of transimpedance converter circuit

mina1

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to everyone. I ask you opinion on how to deal with a simulation of a capacitance to voltage converter. Basically i have an opamp to which i connect a varing capacitance capacitor Cx( indeed i would like that its value vary in a specific range) to the inverter terminal, non the non inverter terminal i have sine-modulated voltage generator Vin. In the feedback loop i have a capacitor in parallel to a resistance that set the gain of Vout with respect to Vin.

I am interested in evaluating the increasing Vout over the list of increasing Cx but i am not sure to have it done correctily.
Indeed i have set a transiet analys finishing after 10 ms and .step dec param Cx 0.2n 0.4n 0.2.

What i obtain is a colum of time step and a column of voltages that however are also negative.

Could you please provide your opinion?

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: