Not open for further replies.

mandriva

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi My Friends,

Last day I got a P521 optocoupler. But I am unable to find any datasheet for it. I just need to know its pin configuration. But I am unable to find it.

Any helpful idea will get rewards in paradise.

P521 Optocoupler

I seem to be unable to post a link at the moment, but google Toshiba TLP521 - it should get you the data sheet.

Keith

P521 Optocoupler

I am back at my computer so here is the link:

Keith.

Re: P521 Optocoupler

Hi Dear,

I am unable to find pin numbers on the element as there is no sign determines the element's start and end. I have attached the element's image. Also please describe how to connect its output to a microcontroller.

Thanks.

P521 Optocoupler

Your picture is a bit too small, but If you look at the diagram at the top right hand corner of the data sheet you will see there is a flat on the case alongside pins 1&2. I have attached it below:

Keith.

i hope ur able to find out pin 1 in that device

7404 is not necessary..
also the configuration is depend on how you want the output i.e. active high or low,
inverted or non inverted.

Hi Dear,

I have built a telephone ring detector circuit. I have connected to the Ring (Red) wire to the pin 1 of optocoupler tough a capacitor and a resistor in serial and have connected Tip (Green) wire to the pin 2 through a 1N4007 diode. capacitor - resistor is parallel with the diode. Then I have connected the pin 4 to +5V. I am now getting persistent -4.80V from pin 3 even when telephone is ringing and line's voltage is changing during ringing state. Please hlp me.

Thanks.

consider pin 5 in this circuit as pin 4 and pin 4 as pin 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.