Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for somebody to design LED driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuKu427

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LED driver design wanted

Hello, I am looking for a freelance EE who can design an LED driver for a flashlight.

16mm board
single LED: Cree XP-G (also needs to be compatible with Cree's new XM)
Single cell: 0.8v to 4.2v input range. I plan to use this driver with AA alkaline, AA NiMh, CR123, RCR123, 14500 li-ion, 17650 li-ion, 18650 li-ion.

Minimum efficiency of 85% with li-ion cells.

Up to five vendor programmable modes with an output range of 2mA to 1.2A.

User interface: Driver will memorize the mode if the light is on for more than x seconds. If the light is on for less than x seconds it will switch to the next mode when the light is turned on again.

Positive contact blocker reverse polarity protection.

I understand that 1.2A output is not obtainable with certain cells listed above. 1.2 amps is require only with 3.7v li-ion cells. Max output can be lower with other cells as required to stay within safe battery discharge rates.

Mode memory timing, max output, number of modes and output levels would be adjustable with the proper equipment via contact pads.

Please contact sku@expandku.com if you are interested or of you would like more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back