Not open for further replies.

Bukitoo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CEllular Cables

I wonder if anyone has a web link or ftp or something similar to get cellular phones cables schematics.

Thanks!!!

CEllular Cables

wich Cable u want ??
i have all of them
if you want
i can post them here

Re: CEllular Cables

Cortex said:
wich Cable u want ??
i have all of them
if you want
i can post them here

Please could you share.Thks in advance

sure
Here we go bro

Note : if anyone need help about these Shematics , just post here and i will answer..

Regards

I hope that help a Little

hi mate

do you have hundred percent working schematic for samsung x100

Code:
X100 full pinout (signals other than TX/RX/GND/VBat may be slightly different in other models): 
There are two numbering schemes - with pins counted from left to right and with pins counted from right to left (phone is keypad up). 

Pin left-to-right            Pinright-to-left                  Signal                Description 
1,2                              18,17                             V_EXT_CHARGE charge input 
3                                 16                                 AUX_SPK handsfree speaker out 
4                                 15                                 TXD1 serial 2 out for debugging 
5                                 14                                  +Vbat  accumulator out 
6,8,11                          8,11,13                          GND   
7                                 12                                  REC01 power on/off sch input 
9                                 10                                  RXD1 serial 2 in for debugging 
10                                9                                   AUX_MIC handsfree mic in 
12                                7                                   CHARGER_OK power on/off and charging control 
13                                6                                    JIG_REC power on/off scheme control 
14                                5                                    CTS serial 1 CTS 
15                                4                                    RTS serial 1 RTS 
16                                3                                    RxD serial 1in used for data/ flash cable 
17                                2                                    TxD serial 1 out used for data/ flash cable 
18                                1                                   +Vbat  accumulator out

this is the Full pinout
u can use a Normal Interface to connect the TX RX Gnd .. to the cable
or Simply modify the cable for T100
u have the shematic in the Files Above it the same modification as S500

if you have any other question,fell free to contact me; i will try to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…