Not open for further replies.

kiran-gupta

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

I have taken my phd research as power managegemt by voltage island technique but finding lost. Can anyone suggest how can I proceed with my research project.

agarwal k

Re: low power research

Could you please explain at which level (analog or digital) you will study this issue ?

Could you please explain at which level (analog or digital) you will study this issue ?

I want to study the issues at circuit level (analog design).

Ok I think that you have to study:
- Multi VDD Ilands SoCs
- Power monitoring
- Power gating

Ok I think that you have to study:
- Multi VDD Ilands SoCs
- Power monitoring
- Power gating

Thanku sir. I have briefly done literature survey on all above topics and understood the concepts also. But I am stuck with how can I proceed with my project work. Should I work through front-end HDl programming by creating an ASIc and then proceed with making voltage Islands.

You should do both HDL programing and Analog. For tools you can use Design compiler and Cadence ADE.

You should do both HDL programing and Analog. For tools you can use Design compiler and Cadence ADE.

Can u suggest the type of project I should chose for this case. Can it be any ASIC approaximation. Any refrences , study material or web links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…