zainka

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Luxor RC code

Hi

I have been searching for the Luxor remote control code set. Are planning to build an replacement rc controller with the most common function to an old luxor 3654 television (type: 18036541). If anyone know where to get infor aboute the code set used by Luxor, I would be pleased to hear from you. Note. Luxor are a part of Nokia television, i belive.

Thanks in advance

Re: Luxor RC code

This is from a thread on avrfreaks , where OP asks for a hint to a Luxor remote

And i ansver ..

Well im not sure but maybe this is a little hint on your way.

Isnt Luxor = Finlux = Salora ???

/Bingo

He replies

So maybe the ansver you seek is at same web address

Edited : Dammmm i even think it was you posting in that thread also
Well maybe this is helpfull to others

/Bingo

Re: Luxor RC code

Bingo660 wrote
Edited : Dammmm i even think it was you posting in that thread also

Bingo, Bingo660! Thats completely correct. Note: Be aware that for ITT code, or at least in the way it is implemeted in Luxor television, code standby (code 2) can not be used to both turn on/off the tv-set, i.e. if TV is off, it wont turn on if standby is pressed as is with many other TVs. You must use the channel number (or prehaps P+ / P-, i havent tested that yet) to turn the telly on. This was not mentioned in the above link.

I have now built a simple version of the remote based on the solution retrived, and everything works perfectly fine with the protocoll implemented.

Regards
Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…