Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Luxor RC code set

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainka

Full Member level 2
Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Luxor RC code

Hi

I have been searching for the Luxor remote control code set. Are planning to build an replacement rc controller with the most common function to an old luxor 3654 television (type: 18036541). If anyone know where to get infor aboute the code set used by Luxor, I would be pleased to hear from you. Note. Luxor are a part of Nokia television, i belive.

Thanks in advance

Re: Luxor RC code

This is from a thread on avrfreaks , where OP asks for a hint to a Luxor remote

And i ansver ..

Well im not sure but maybe this is a little hint on your way.

Isnt Luxor = Finlux = Salora ???

/Bingo

He replies

Thanks for your replay

I was aware of the connection between Luxor and Finlux, and today, finaly, I got in contact with someone in Finlux Ltd sweeden. which was helpfull enough to tell me wich code protocol that is used. This is the old ITT protocol. (read more here: **broken link removed**). However, I have to find the code set and addressing my self, but that is somewath an easy task, now, with the information given in the link above.

So maybe the ansver you seek is at same web address

Edited : Dammmm i even think it was you posting in that thread also :) :)
Well maybe this is helpfull to others

/Bingo

Re: Luxor RC code

Bingo660 wrote
Edited : Dammmm i even think it was you posting in that thread also

Bingo, Bingo660! Thats completely correct. Note: Be aware that for ITT code, or at least in the way it is implemeted in Luxor television, code standby (code 2) can not be used to both turn on/off the tv-set, i.e. if TV is off, it wont turn on if standby is pressed as is with many other TVs. You must use the channel number (or prehaps P+ / P-, i havent tested that yet) to turn the telly on. This was not mentioned in the above link.

I have now built a simple version of the remote based on the solution retrived, and everything works perfectly fine with the protocoll implemented.

Regards
Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back