Looking for job (Analog/ digital/ C++ )(unpaid OK) (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neha.s25

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am a new MSEE graduate looking for a full-time (preferably) / part-time position which may be paid/volunteer. I am mainly looking for experience. I am looking for a job that suits my qualifications. I can start immediately and willing to relocate within USA (I'm in San Jose)

My main interest is gaining experience so compensation is not important. So, if you are a start-up (or maybe not), can use help of an enthusiastic new graduate, have a learning curve, can provide somewhat flexible schedule (until May), then this might interest you.

What I am looking for -

I am only a new graduate with no real experience so I am not claiming to be an expert on anything. However, I have learned enough from college and class projects and I believe I have a few qualities that would make me a valuable addition to any organization. I work hard and learn quickly. I am a responsible person by nature and I am goal-oriented. I can put in long hours and work any shifts.

What I know -

Here is a brief description of what I know through class/Master’s projects and the classes I took:

1. Analog circuits: did projects such as
(a) buck converter – switching frequency 250 MHz to keep L and C small
(b) 12-bit DAC – current mode segmented R-2R topology

2. Digital circuits, Verilog, Microprocessor: did projects such as
(a) Verilog coding and implementation of a simple processor
(b) Verilog coding of various digital circuits such as 8-bit RCA, CLA, hybrid RCA+CLA, 8-bit signed sequential radix-4 Booth multiplier, three-way toggle circuit using fundamental-mode and pulse-mode asynchronous circuit.

3. C, C++: started learning in high school, I have intermediate level knowledge of C, C++. I enjoy coding a lot and would love a job that gives me a chance to do programming in C, C++. I will pick up quickly.

4. Verilog, Perl: did some class projects (mentioned above) and know quite a bit. I would love to do a bigger project or a job that allows me to do coding in Verilog or scripting in Perl.

4. Simulation Tools: Cadence Spectre, Xilinx ISE - done a few projects, very familiar, taught a lab that involved using Xilinx ISE 8.1 to do simulations and download designs on FPGA boards.

5. MATLAB, LabVIEW - Beginner level

6. Lab Equipment - function generators, oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, power supplies, curve tracers - very familiar, taught a lab course aimed at making students familiar with the basic electrical engineering lab equipment.

If this interests you, feel free to contact me. Resume is attached.

Thank You.
Regards,
Neha Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.