Login to a site with hiding our IP and post message .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishool

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi , I want to know how can we login to a website , anonymously , create an account with some other IP ?. Is there a way we can hide our identity from the website

Ts

Configure your web browser to use a proxy server, and then search Google for a list of anonymous proxy servers.

Thanks guys ,My need is I want to hide my IP from the web master , is this the true solution . I want to deceive them that I am logging in from JAPAN , and hide my identity fully from their site .

Ts

I don't know if this could help.In our university some websites are completely blocked and we cannot access them, so we use proxy servers for accessing them, like www.kproxy.com. This works out, because this proxy web site is not blocked, so we access those websites through these proxy servers :wink:

Added after 7 minutes:

or you may use www.youhide.com as a proxy server.
When I opened my webpage, without proxy server, my country name appears below the letter 'e'.Now I opened www.google.com through proxy server there was no country name.Maybe if you could locate any proxy server which is located in Japan and use it, you might appear as your are logging from Japan.

Thanks guys , I have read all the above content I used a proxy software which searched a proxy IP . Now when I logged onto this https://www.ip2location.com/
My location was changed to Russian Federation WOW.

Now if with this proxy I login to some site , will the webmaster treat me from that location . Does Cookies has something to do with all this ? which are stored on my computer .

these proxy servers doesnt seem to block cookies ?

Regards
TrTsHooL

Status
Not open for further replies.