Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it possible to play mp3 from a chip with dac 0800 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajeeshmonar

Newbie level 6
Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

helo frnd
can i download one mp3 song from computer to a memory chip (like eeprom or
flash memory)
if i can which computer port will use ,programme kit circuit and can i play this song by using dac 0800 and with an op amp 741.prefer me a low cost memory chip.how can attach this chip with 0800 crcuit
please help me

Re: help me

You can store an MP3 on a digital memory chip if the chip is big enoug to hold it, but to play it just a DAC and a opamp will not be enough. MP3 is a format which is not the direct audio signal but a compressed form of the actual audio signal. So you need to decompress it using a MP3 Decoding program (Decoder) To run such a program you would need a microcontroller to run the program. If you don't want to get into those complications you should just think about storing a .wav file or some raw audio data directly on the memory and then just use a DAC or an opamp to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back