Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ion gel addition in CST

MrElec

Advanced Member level 4
Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to resimulate a terahertz application using an ion gel layer with graphene. I know only the refractive index, which is 1.42, and the thickness of 0.15 um.

My question is, how to add this ion gel layer in CST MWS?

I want to resimulate a terahertz application using an ion gel layer with graphene. I know only the refractive index, which is 1.42, and the thickness of 0.15 um.

My question is, how to add this ion gel layer in CST MWS?
If you know the dielectric properties of the material then its no proble.Add a brick and follow the step as shown bellow.
There aare a lot of manuals on youtube in CST, but its basickly as I shown in the photos below.
The big issue i think is working at 1teraherz, you need to think reaaly good what solver to use because 1Teraherz in the domain solver will probably need a quantum computer to simulate a 1mmX1mmX1mm model.

define shape
1725352462169.png

define material
1725352497631.png

define tan delta of material
1725352523468.png

Last edited:
Dear yefj,

Thank you. The problem is that in almost the literature that i've searched there is no mention of the loss tangent.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back