Status
Not open for further replies.

bobaljiban

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, am facin a problem in controlling the graphical lcd(128*64) to invert the screen. now my background is white with letter black,have to change to white letter with background black by pressing the switch.is there any instruction to invert it or some code???
amusin glcd (128*64) with ks0108 controller
at89s52mc
am using assembly language program.

Hi,

If you see the Instruction Table from the datasheet of your GLCD you will see there are the commands for Inverting your display.

Its normally set in the Initialisation code for the GLCD, though you might not see any code for it if it is just using the default settings, it can be changed at any time though.

thanks but there is no such instructions...

Hi,

Ah, its a long time since I worked on the old ks0108 - you can invert whole display with the more modern controllers.

The way you can achieve inversion is to invert your font bits - rather than actually change the whole font character set you might be able to set a invert flag so that it changes each bit from 1 to 0 etc as you load each character ..?

Attachments

• ScreenShot003.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 80
  • ScreenShot001.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 72

There is no provision to initialize KS0108 in invert mode. You have to do it in the software. (correct me if wrong)

**broken link removed**

If you mean this init code, its not for inversion.

thanks but there is no such instructions...

First fill your GLCD then with every command invert data(on off command maybe available with your compiler library).

Status
Not open for further replies.