Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Integration Of Calibre with Cadence for gpdk180

Sameerpy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to integrate and setup environment of calibre with cadence but don't know how to do that. Kindly please help regarding this.

dupe

Sir , I have seen the thread which you have provided but the link in the thread provided is forbidden so I am not able to to see the step to set up the environment variables for this. Kindly please look into this if possible.
Thanks in advance:)

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-09-03 16-08-19.png
    Screenshot from 2024-09-03 16-08-19.png
    352 KB · Views: 11
Since gpdks are not for any actual foundry and can't be printed I question any utility for Caliber that the native verification tools don't themselves offer.

Caliber is a favored tool for tape-in at foundries forcing their customers into $$$,$$$.$$ software licenses. Not cool.
And as Caliber is real bitchy about sharing any tech info and prevents customers likewise, there is little or no love or effort at bringing compatibility with Caliber to the OSS world. So you can save yourself some time and declare defeat now.

Caliber and open source are like pickles and honey. Real expensive pickles.

Screw Caliber.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back