Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared RC splitter/signal amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

pherber

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have one remote control unit that I would like to control multiple receiver units simultaniously. I need to create a parallel circuit that will take the signal from the sending unit, then split the signal to several infrared led's at the end of an 8 foot wire. I think I will need to boost the signal once it has been split so that the LED's will have sufficient power to trigger the devices simultaniously.
Can someone help me?

well i didnt understand u actually......i did an IR related project......
tell me .......remote control unit sends signal to ur PC? and then according to signal
u wanna flash specific IR leds, which trigger energy?
is it ur problem? let me know.......i will answer this...

well may b i understood the last part of ur question........ya u can easily sharpen the IR frequency to sufficient enough to ur purpose......
u can use TIMER 555 (NE 555) ic.....which generates ur require frequency (10-90kHz)
with this.......by changing value of capacitor and resistance in the timer circuit , will change the freq at output trigger.

i will write in details, pin diagram, frequ calculation formula if u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back