Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In desperate need of a project

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakrepublic

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello people
after 7 years of college ive finally registered me project but,,,, im stuck..
i need ideas of projects, ive tried this site called projectguidance but edaboard is far more full with good Samaritans.
please help, i need an idea, computer oriented, so id prefer no wires or hardware stuff. im not asking for a ready project (but id take it :d), just something that wil get me out of this place...
see most folks here go with image processing and watermarking and encoding and that kinda stuff, the easy stuff, and thats where im aiming at...
thank u:cry:

Hi,
I always felt the need for the missing VB object for USB and Parallel Port in the line of MSCOMM. I do not know the details of the hurdles to be crossed, but I would like it to have the follwing functions implemented :
1. Send/Receive a character
2.Send Receive a line
3. Send /Receive a file.
I am sure even Microsoft would like to have it .

Another simple project you can think of is telephone line voice recording and play back using sound card.

Regards,
Laktronics

thanx for the tip laktronix, but the 1st suggestion is beyound me understanding, and the second is already done, and recently also.
thanx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back