Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IIR and FIR Filter Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulyses

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, anyone can help me on this?

Thanks

Attachments

• Signal.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 104
  • Question.txt
    813 bytes · Views: 69

Signal.pdf has a table with the headings 'time' and 'voltage'. Several pages of numbers follow.

The Questions look more verbose than they need to be.

I think one of the questions has to do with looking at the data, and figuring out what equation was used to generate it. Am I right?

I assume, the homework problem is meant to be taken literally. Although not mentioned in the post, it's apparently related to Matlab.

I guess, the signal data haven't been given originally as a *.pdf file? If they are however, you can show basic knowledge by converting it to a table file to be read-in by signal processing tools directly. Otherwise post the original file.

Secondly, you should know, what an IIR filter is. Reviewing the Matlab help file, you can get an idea how to apply a filter to the data and visualize the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.